- Check with all known relatives to see if anyone in the family has such a bible.
- Check transcription projects for family bibles – local groups may have a project. Ask all local genealogical and historical societies, etc.
- Look in the DAR's collection of transcribed Bible records. These transcribed Bible records are available at the DAR library in Washington, D.C., local DAR chapters, and on microfilm through the Family History Centers of the LDS.
- The National Genealogical Society also has a bible transcription program that members can search online.
- Check with any and all local libraries or archives.
This page came from a bible found in a collection of private papers that had been donated to the Florida State Archives.